Accomplished Patent Attorney Offers Clear Guidance on Intellectual Property Matters
Experienced patent lawyer helps you register and protect your patents, trademarks and copyrighted works
Without adequate protection and enforcement, all the hard work and finances that went into to developing a new device or product can be lost or diminished due to a competitor. At Olivo Law Group, PC, with offices in Princeton, New Jersey and New York City, and with an IP management office in Beverly Hills, our attorney understands the unique needs of inventors and large corporations alike, and represents clients across the country in a variety of intellectual property matters, as well as contract law and other business matters. With 35 years of legal experience, our attorney can create effective strategies to monetize your intellectual property, as well as take action to stop potential infringement or defend you against such allegations.
Efficient counselor provides a tailored, hands-on experience
The value of your intellectual property is only as strong as the filings used to obtain protection and the measures taken to secure your rights. Clients continue to recommend our firm because of our:
- Track record of successful decisions — Our firm uses proven methods to achieve positive results and has produced good outcomes for clients facing many types of intellectual property concerns.
- Familiarity with applicable laws — Having decades of experience, our attorney has extensive knowledge of U.S. and international intellectual property law and can manage even the most complex of matters.
- Respected leadership — In recognition of our attorney’s considerable experience and unique skillset, he has emerged as a leader in the intellectual property field and has built a network of resources to better serve clients.
Our attorney is equally capable in navigating the technical requirements of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and the contentiousness of the courtroom.
Resourceful advocate serves individuals and businesses throughout the U.S.
Retaining knowledgeable counsel can help you avoid or minimize legal complications, and our attorney offers skilled and astute representation in the following areas:
- Intellectual property — Our attorney can advise you on a wide range of intellectual property matters, including help with registering your trademark and filing your patent with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), as well as copyrighting your work. We also have extensive experience protecting our clients’ intellectual property rights in court when they are infringed upon by another party, or defending clients against infringement allegations.
- Business law — Having counseled both small and large companies on many business law matters, our attorney understands the challenges organizations face and will help you make sound decisions when it comes to choosing which type of business entity fits your goals and drafting, reviewing or enforcing contracts.
Obtaining quality legal advice is central to resolving your legal issue. Our attorney will take time to fully understand your situation and develop personalized strategies to meet your goals.
Contact a respected patent law firm to schedule a free initial consultation
At Olivo IP Law Group, PC, we are committed to offering high-quality legal assistance and represent clients throughout the U.S. in intellectual property matters, as well as other legal issues. Call 310-562-1222 or contact our firm online to schedule a free consultation at one of our offices, located at an IP management office in Beverly Hills. Manhattan and Princeton, New Jersey.